Raptor radio frequencies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm getting a new radio for my truck for use at off road races. Can anyone suggest a few Raptor specific frequencies I should have programmed into it?

Hey Conejoracer, I was actually just thinking about radios a few days ago. What type of radios are most commonly used at these events?

Dave

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Check under electronics, there are fairly in-depth threads on the subject.

I would suggest getting a pre-programed one from Raptor Addict, he gets his from PCI Race radios, which is pretty much the main desert race radio company. I don't know outlaws frequency.

My Raptor Events run on 151.775 (Locos Mocos).

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check under electronics, there are fairly in-depth threads on the subject.

I would suggest getting a pre-programed one from Raptor Addict, he gets his from PCI Race radios, which is pretty much the main desert race radio company. I don't know outlaws frequency.

My Raptor Events run on 151.775 (Locos Mocos).

Great thank you I will check that out.

Dave

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Icom F5021 Chase Package Keep in touch with this package Detail Page

I got the PCI chase radio package for TRR - ordered it directly from PCI. Just called and asked for them to program the above frequencies and any others specifically used for TRR & Raptor expeditions before they shipped it. Most of the standard frequencies like weatherman are preprogrammed already

Last edited: