Look what I found!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Being aired down for a speed run is not being aired down for max traction in loose sand.
Next time try 15psi (I have had situations that had me down to 7psi) just don't speed and don't make any sudden turns.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You need to update your build thread, got some new mods since it's last been touched, truck is looking good, can't wait to copy you with that tower and light setup :)

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like you were buried deep. Airing down to 7PSI doesn't do anything for you when you hit a hold and nearly high center.

Last edited:

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Next time you're out in some loose sand, just for ***** and giggles, 4x4 and rear locked, from a stand still spin the wheels and drop it down to the axels.
Take all four down to 7psi and with a light touch drive it out...
You don't have to post the result; I, and other old farts here, already know it.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't like to Monday morning QB a situation I wasn't present at. And I'll just leave it at that.

But thanks for the info regarding airing down... Never heard of that before!

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same shit happened to me. Scary stuff. Lesson learned. Oh yeah, I was solo. Good thing I had a shovel and some pieces of 2x4.