Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > Offroad Expeditions Forums > Destinations Tips HowTo's and Safety
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.

Destinations Tips HowTo's and Safety

Killpecker Sand Dunes, Wyoming

This is a discussion on Killpecker Sand Dunes, Wyoming within the Destinations Tips HowTo's and Safety forums, part of the Offroad Expeditions Forums category!
Shhh or people will find out that there is another area other than the Mojave Desert where one can air ...

User Tag List

Like Tree16Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2017, 07:26 AM   #11 (permalink)

FRF Addict

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Shhh or people will find out that there is another area other than the Mojave Desert where one can air out their Raptors on endless trails in the middle of nowhere.
The Macf and SHAI HULUD like this.

2013 Raptor S/C Blue Flame Metallic - Thunder Beast - The only SVT and real Raptor ever built 801A -F/R Camera - Forged OEM Beadlocks-at Invoice!: Arrived: 4/21/13! Mods: MBRP Cat Back/3M Scotchgard/AMSOIL/DBS WeatherTech Bedliner/SDHQ Frame Reinforcement/ABS Vacuum Guards/Outlaw Raptor Shock Protectors/ICON Mid Flaps/PDP Mud Flaps/JLT Oil Catch Can/GoPro Black/WSI Rack: One/Craven Dead Pedal/NAV-TV/Pedal Commander
WyoStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 11:37 AM   #12 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)

BLM needs to hurry. I need to request my vacation time soon for the summer. I want to go west and check out some different terrain and country side. I was thinking a California run but after checking out the pictures and thread from 2 years ago where three of you did it. I am far more interested in going to Wyoming instead. 1,900 miles to Killpecker is more enticing than the 2,600+ to California.
WyoStorm likes this.
Mike175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 01:31 PM   #13 (permalink)

FRF Addict

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

(Thread Starter)
Originally Posted by Mike175 View Post
BLM needs to hurry. I need to request my vacation time soon for the summer. I want to go west and check out some different terrain and country side. I was thinking a California run but after checking out the pictures and thread from 2 years ago where three of you did it. I am far more interested in going to Wyoming instead. 1,900 miles to Killpecker is more enticing than the 2,600+ to California.
My trip is unmovable due to the eclipse... but I might not limited to only one trip! I'll keep an eye out for the trip thread.
WyoStorm and Mike175 like this.

2008 Mercedes SLK 280
2003 Jeep Rubicon (sort of)
Dane is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 10:28 PM   #14 (permalink)

FRF Addict

This is the area all us Wyoming Raptors and neighbors (MT, CO, UT, ID) need to hit up on a regular basis each summer! I don't mean the dunes but the vast Red Desert. We can explore this area until our Raptors fall apart and then start over lol! @raptorinwyo @CowboyRaptor @SHAI HULUD @ZaneMasterX @Ironhorse07 @The Car Stereo Company and my other friends to the south and west!

2013 Raptor S/C Blue Flame Metallic - Thunder Beast - The only SVT and real Raptor ever built 801A -F/R Camera - Forged OEM Beadlocks-at Invoice!: Arrived: 4/21/13! Mods: MBRP Cat Back/3M Scotchgard/AMSOIL/DBS WeatherTech Bedliner/SDHQ Frame Reinforcement/ABS Vacuum Guards/Outlaw Raptor Shock Protectors/ICON Mid Flaps/PDP Mud Flaps/JLT Oil Catch Can/GoPro Black/WSI Rack: One/Craven Dead Pedal/NAV-TV/Pedal Commander

Last edited by WyoStorm; 02-20-2017 at 10:32 PM.
Old 02-21-2017, 08:12 PM   #15 (permalink)

FRF Addict

Didn't mean to leave @The Macf out either!
The Macf likes this.