CORVA - For All Raptor Owners Living in California

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd like to take a moment to plug (promote) CORVA

And I'd like to ask each my fellow Californians to spend a few bucks and join this very worthy non-profit organization (I was told ALL of their money goes to their cause - all the people working to support CORVA do it for free - that's what I was told and I'll be looking to confirm this).

www.CORVA.org

From their website:

The California Off Road Vehicle Association (CORVA) is a varied group of outdoor recreationists who are extremely active in promoting the positive aspects of vehicular access on public lands and protecting that right.

The group is composed of the owners of "Green Sticker" vehicles such as ATV's, motorcycles, 3-wheelers, trail bikes, and dune buggies, as well as "street legal" 4X4 vehicles, dual sport motorcycles, bajas, and desert racers.

CORVA's main purpose is to work with the land managers for responsible off-highway vehicular access and recreation opportunities. Secondarily, we educate our membership on the constantly changing rules and regulations and promote clean-up and trail maintenance projects.

We are very active in the political arena and contribute to a lobbyist in Sacramento. We work closely with the State Department of Parks and Recreation, providing input to the Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation (OHMVR) Program from the user's standpoint. We provide a valuable resource to land managers in the form of dedicated OHV enthusiasts who believe in responsible vehicular access.

A portion of the budgets for California's national forests and the public lands administered by the BLM is funded by grants from the Green Sticker Program. We work with land managers to formulate the grants and give our input about the grants to the OHMVR Program which administers them. We also review how effectively our Green Sticker money was used in each program.

We are active at all levels of the land management public process with both the BLM and the USFS. We do this by commenting on environmental documents on as many issues as possible and maintaining close relationships with personnel in the field as well as the staff.

We coordinate with other multiple use organizations ranging from snowmobiles to horse enthusiasts to protect multiple use rights from the environmental extremists. We are "dedicated to protecting our lands for the people, not from the people."

If you would like to join the fight to protect our public lands for multiple-use recreation, fill in a membership application and send it in!

Please join we need money and membership to fight the closures and anti-OHV laws.

I hope you'll spend a few bucks and join this worthy organization working to protect our rights to drive in our state's natural wonders.

"As I was growing up, our family frequently went out to the desert. Thanks to CORVA there's still a desert to take my family to now." -- Mark McMillin SCORE/HDRA Class 1 Champion.