Colorado - Last Dollar trail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The wifey and I are taking a trip to Colorado in August. We are planning to hit Denver for a few days, then come down to Ridgeway and into Telluride.

I've read some stuff about the Last Dollar trail that connects Ridgeway to Telluride.

Just wondering if anyone has been on this trail before, and if it's suitable for a stock Raptor?

UnPaved Roads Less Traveled: Last Dollar Road - Near Telluride, Colorado

Thanks.

:happy160:

Last edited:

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
After a recent trip to the smokies I realized that the term "less travelled" really means dirt road. There was one road like this that they had closed because it was too "wet" out, well I went on it anyway and I probably could've walked the trail without getting the top of my boots muddy.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
^that was the plus side. We didn't have to deal with any other tourists since everyone sticks to mainstream.

TiFJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some great trails that I've done in my FJ but the Raptor would handle easily. Tons of beautiful terrain in the area!

Ophir Pass
Engineer Pass
Black Bear
Imogene
Alpine Loop
California Pass
Corkscrew Gulch
Yankee Boy Basin

Mil T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Raptor in stock form is a perfect vehicle for all of the roads in the San Juan Mtns. I have been over Last Dollar and it's a hiway all the way. I agree that Imogene would be a great trail to go over to Telluride on. You'll have to pick it up from Ouray though.

Mil T