Best portable air compressor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looking for a lightest possible option for bringing compressed air with me for re-inflating tires on the trails.

Do I really need a compressor, or just a can of compressed air? How big for a normal 1-2 trip?

Last edited:

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a knock off of the power tank. 20 lb liquid CO2 tank with all attachments and hoses for 199. I have an offroad shop that fills it for $5. I'm on the original fill and lasted several air downs/ups for the Colorado meet last week and a couple air downs/ups at the TRR (including someone with a camper trailer that needed to fix a low tire). Still feels pretty heavy (few more uses before another fill). Supposedly it'll run tools too, but I haven't tried yet. I'm in Highlands Ranch too if you want to check it out.

izoxab.jpg

Treypal had a pretty cool compressor with quick disconnects for the battery mounted in his winch well. Hit him up if you'd rather go the compressor route (his was very small and took up very little space)

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
It's the ADD viair setup. Doesn't take up much room. Does take a while to air up...