Wyoming Trail Days - August 4-6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Make sure you guys have at least one spare (I'd recommend two). I don't know why I'd say that though...

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
alright everyone, tomorrow is the last day for signups. we need time to print decals with truck numbers, and get tshirts made. and then get everything shipped to wyoming, so sign up while you can. i promise you it going to be an awesome event. you dont want to miss out

D

Deleted member 12951

alright everyone, tomorrow is the last day for signups. we need time to print decals with truck numbers, and get tshirts made. and then get everything shipped to wyoming, so sign up while you can. i promise you it going to be an awesome event. you dont want to miss out

Wish I could make it. Curious did Mike sign up this week?

SHAI HULUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think he means @Mike175
If so, he bowed out a couple of pages back to do the Mammoth run. Choices...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
oh rick, you are missing out. however you probably wouldnt use all of your suspension. its fast and smooth with a couple jumps. i was drifting at 90mph.

and no, there was no mike signed up. who is he?

Oh we could have taken @RDFTS out to the Boars Tusk and back and that would work his suspension. Chris from Crown Off-Road caught his biggest ever air out on that trail. I told him it was coming up lol!