WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kmandoske

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is ther e a frequesncy that we are planning on using, I have VHF public service radio ( Police Fire) mounted in my truck ( yes i'm authorized to have it) . I might be able to reprogram my radio to match up and save $ 175 for the weekend.

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It will be one of these Freq's
Freq \ Bandwidth
1 151.820MHz \ 11.25 kHz
2 151.880MHz \ 11.25 kHz
3 151.940MHz \ 11.25 kHz
4 154.570MHz \ 20.00 kHz
5 154.600MHz \ 20.00 kHz

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
how hard is it to program the Wouxon's? ive seen em on amazon for like $140. if its a real bitch and gotta know what your doing, ill give trey the money. if its easy but time consuming... i have nothing but time, so id save myself some money and trey some time.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
how hard is it to program the Wouxon's? ive seen em on amazon for like $140. if its a real bitch and gotta know what your doing, ill give trey the money. if its easy but time consuming... i have nothing but time, so id save myself some money and trey some time.

It's not hard. You just have to buy a
Cable and software. It comes out to about the same cost as I sell em for. I've been selling the kg6 not the 3.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and technically your not supposed to run marine band on land. they'll trace you down, and throw you in federal, ***** to the max , prison. ask radio guys.

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Remember, for Band specific radios, like Marine band, FRS band, MURS band, business band, GMRS band, the "channels" are specific to that band. Channels in the FRS band do not overlap the Marine band and vice verse. Technically some of the FRS and GMRS overlap, but the GMRS requires an $85 license!

The only radios that will work on this run will be MURS band specific radios or HAM/Commercial radios that generically work in the 2 meter spectrum.

Isn't nerdery fun!