WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As Suggested by 012blueSVT. You guys should look at one of these recovery rope group buys for this trip.

Kinetic Recovery Rope Group Buy

Bubba Rope Group Buy

I totally agree. Every truck needs to have a towstrap or a Snatch strap. The Snoball trucks will have both types of straps.

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

Holy shit whts up with all the worrying. Yall need to come to canada and then really do the trails here.
Next winter its gonna be a 2000 km trip one way on the trans taiga road. That eill be a challenge.

We recently had some snow up here and i was bombing it doing 130 through slush and drifts no problem!!!
I got a winch mounted on a plate to go into front or rear hitch reciever. Have to finish modding my bumper so ill have something to hook it up to in the front.

Was debating to bring my tracked can am 1000, got a plow and everythang on it. That way if you all get stuck i can flip you guys the bird and cross back to canada uahhahahaahahhahaah

I totally understand all the questions. No big deal. Most people probably never dreamed of a trip like this. With that come alot of questions.

I only have one concern at this point. How am I going to fit all the sponsor items in my truck. :sunot:

Did you buy the winch plate attachment or make it? Do you have pics

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
they make a "hitch" that plugs into the receiver, that has a clevis on it.

this dude

Warn Recovery Receiver Shackle Bracket: Recovery Equipment &amp Receiver Shackle
I have the same one as do a couple of buddies. A good piece of equipment.

why would then not include the hitch pin? sounds like a failure waiting to happen...
Almost anything that plugs into a receiver hitch does NOT come with a hitch pin. Not unusual.

Krogers is a Grocery Store up here...
Oddly enough, they have them in Houston, too.

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the same one as do a couple of buddies. A good piece of equipment.

Almost anything that plugs into a receiver hitch does NOT come with a hitch pin. Not unusual.

Oddly enough, they have them in Houston, too.

I miss Kroger from when i lived in dallas.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I totally agree. Every truck needs to have a towstrap or a Snatch strap. The Snoball trucks will have both types of straps.

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

I only have one concern at this point. How am I going to fit all the sponsor items in my truck. :sunot:

Plenty of us around to help you out with this

Last edited:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
One thing to watch for regarding snow pack, would be in the wheel wells, wheels, and around the axles. It's a good idea to clear these areas when we stop for gas and such.

Also,a spare bottle of washer fluid is good to have.

Joe

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why the Hell do they always spray over the bed bolts with the spray-in liner.

I guess I need to take care of this before heading up. This should make the install easier for the Tire rack

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why the Hell do they always spray over the bed bolts with the spray-in liner.

I guess I need to take care of this before heading up. This should make the install easier for the Tire rack

That sucks! Place that did mine took all the hardware out of the truck before spraying. It was a Linex place here in MI