WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donk74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where do i acquire Krogers and Baffins? I feel like those are things i need to get before i head up...

Nice bushy beard and those few items and you might pass fire a local. Be nice to Ms. Mi and she might even teach you how to talk right.

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
where do i acquire Krogers and Baffins? I feel like those are things i need to get before i head up...

Stormy Kromers and Baffin boots! I have a pair of Baffin but no Kromer or Carhartt. Kromers are made by Jacquart Fabrics out in Ironwood but ya can find them all over. I think you need a Kromer!

Nice bushy beard and those few items and you might pass fire a local. Be nice to Ms. Mi and she might even teach you how to talk right.

I really don't think my accent is that thick. :p Roger's canuck accent has me beat any day! Jugg - did you hear an accent on me?? I will admit to saying "ou" words funny but that's it - house, about, out, etc.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stormy Kromers and Baffin boots! I have a pair of Baffin but no Kromer or Carhartt. Kromers are made by Jacquart Fabrics out in Ironwood but ya can find them all over. I think you need a Kromer!

I really don't think my accent is that thick. :p Roger's canuck accent has me beat any day! Jugg - did you hear an accent on me?? I will admit to saying "ou" words funny but that's it - house, about, out, etc.

I'm not sure you can accurately judge your own accent,... its kind of like you cant smell just how bad your own fart is.

Banned
Reaction score
Depends where you're from, and where you're comparing your accent to. Me compared to let's say Wilson, probably the same accent, but me compared to a southerner it would be night and day.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hope you guys plan for lots of stucks lol. Unless the trails aren't steep, or their cleared.

Haven't really been paying attention to this, as I'll just wanna go, but wheeling in snow is a constant slippery, unlike wheeling in summer where only the mud holes are slippery.

I'm thinking rear recovery techniques will be key. Perhaps a few of us should have a recover hook to be able to install into the hitch of a stuck vehicle.

Also, anyone else in the run have a winch?