WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
I hope you guys plan for lots of stucks lol. Unless the trails aren't steep, or their cleared.

Haven't really been paying attention to this, as I'll just wanna go, but wheeling in snow is a constant slippery, unlike wheeling in summer where only the mud holes are slippery.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hope you guys plan for lots of stucks lol. Unless the trails aren't steep, or their cleared.

Haven't really been paying attention to this, as I'll just wanna go, but wheeling in snow is a constant slippery, unlike wheeling in summer where only the mud holes are slippery.

Only mud holes slippery...
Not down yonder..
When it rains down here all the clay trails turn into a slippery mud holes.

The Raptor really shines in these conditions, even more so with 2012+ Raptors.

-Greg

WorldTour

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yeah we're planning on it!

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Its not an offical part of the Snoball. Just something we are putting together for those intersted in attending. Kinda of a once in a life time thing.

More info will come in the next few weeks.

Banned
Reaction score
Only mud holes slippery...
Not down yonder..
When it rains down here all the clay trails turn into a slippery mud holes.

The Raptor really shines in these conditions, even more so with 2012+ Raptors.

-Greg

Well it's not always raining lol. Or is it....?

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man I can't keep up with this thread. Out of control! 3 more pages every time I log on! Super excited. Can't wait to get back to my adopted home. Looking forward to the whole trip. I gotta get one truck fixed quick so I can start prepping the Raptor. I feel like I should have my Carhartts, Kromers, and Baffins packed in the truck already.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
where do i acquire Krogers and Baffins? I feel like those are things i need to get before i head up...