WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i loaded it to mine. but for the life of me cant remeber how i did it. think maybe is opened the map and then went to google earth and downloaded it there. would have to check when i get home later. hope that helps.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i loaded it to mine. but for the life of me cant remeber how i did it. think maybe is opened the map and then went to google earth and downloaded it there. would have to check when i get home later. hope that helps.

My buddy has the backcountry navigator loaded and was trying that.

Yukon Joe
Delta Force
Snoball500 Support Raptor

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

I just slept for 3 hours. I'm struggling to not call every 15 minutes to see if my truck has been looked at yet. Not knowing if I will be driving my truck or not is more stressful than waiting to leave for the trip. My phone is 8 inches away from my face and I'm just staring at it....and my Jedi mind tricks to make it ring aren't working.

Did you call yet?

Yukon Joe
Delta Force
Snoball500 Support Raptor

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
i got the car mounted one from treypal.....
i havent used radios much... other than cb's

my retrax will still roll in... but that requires 10 minutes of ice breaking to get it loose so it can go into the roller

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yeah i had my F1 freeze on me the other day. took alot of beating on it to get it open.

still havent gotten my ORV sticker yet.... gettin a lil worried. but i do have that ID card and a reciept of the sticker printed up. if the sticker doesnt get here in time, think those will keep me legal if i keep them in the truck?

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also I have decals from M&R Automotive. These decals have everyones Truck # on them. If you are interested in winning the new M&R setup "The 8 Pack" you need to put this decal on your truck, take a picture and post it on M&R's facebook page. The picture needs to show your truck and the Decal to be entered in the drawing. After the SnoBall 500 M&R will randomly select one of the trucks as the winner.

Thank you to The Car Stereo Shop and M&R automotive for providing even more goodies after The SnoBall 500 is completed.

Jason

Guess I'm going to have to re-activate my Facebook account for a short term!

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

yeah i had my F1 freeze on me the other day. took alot of beating on it to get it open.

still havent gotten my ORV sticker yet.... gettin a lil worried. but i do have that ID card and a reciept of the sticker printed up. if the sticker doesnt get here in time, think those will keep me legal if i keep them in the truck?

It's not supposed to be a substitute, but it might be the best you can do short of buying a second sticker in MI.

BigBlueBalls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everyone should call Select Ford in Williston and beg the service guy Mike to get the blue raptor in and get it fixed!!! They close in 45 minutes and tomorrow is the last day to get it fixed before I have to leave or I won't make the registration deadline.

Call them!!!!! 1 (701) 577-2142