WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
That should be fun to watch, a bunch of lost Raptors and people with 30ft snowmobile trailers who don't know where they're going.

Here's a good hill. Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeqG0CqzHq4

You're soo helpful! In all honesty some of the roads left open are steep enough to concern me. I'm sure someone will try to play like this and entertain us.

so are these the yooper girls..

Pic won't load on Forum Runner so I can only see a thumbnail but I would say maybe snow cow... I'm a yooper girl so gotta be careful with that term.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pic won't load on Forum Runner so I can only see a thumbnail but I would say maybe snow cow... I'm a yooper girl so gotta be careful with that term

lol. i am sure you are not even close to looking like those girls.:favorites13:

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think we should have drag races up Agate, then sled down
I would pay to watch that, add Garnett to the list as well. If only the canal would freeze over enough for you guys to race on it.

You're soo helpful! In all honesty some of the roads left open are steep enough to concern me. I'm sure someone will try to play like this and entertain us.
Even going up 26 towards Walmart can be a hassle sometimes. Have found many times where the rear of my truck decides it wants to take the lead.

Come back up for Winter Carnival, the girls might start looking like that in your head after the all nighter.