WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Snow makes for a soft landing, lol...

How novice are you? This is a leave no man behind, and plenty of trucks and people to help you.

The are some good experience copilots (Trey for one) coming that would probably be able to show you a thing or two, if you didn't mind them driving the truck for a little while.

Have you driven in snow before?

Yukon Joe

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post

Yukon Joe

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Thanks honey...

Yukon Joe

I can drive good. I had lost my 04 SCrew w trailer a few years back due to bad weather and since then I get a bit nervous at higher speeds if the roads are icy.

Ideally I want to find a place that can teach me how to take this truck to the edge and i can learn to bring it back. Skids, ass end kicking out, spin outs etc.

I live in Minnesota so snow is not a problem. I'm picturing this as a high speed run through back trails. Or is it more of slower speed run?

If someone was with me that could show me proper techniques, I'm good with that as long as they're good and not just going to beat the shit out of my truck and walk away laughing! :(

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can drive good. I had lost my 04 SCrew w trailer a few years back due to bad weather and since then I get a bit nervous at higher speeds if the roads are icy.

Ideally I want to find a place that can teach me how to take this truck to the edge and i can learn to bring it back. Skids, ass end kicking out, spin outs etc.

I live in Minnesota so snow is not a problem. I'm picturing this as a high speed run through back trails. Or is it more of slower speed run?

If someone was with me that could show me proper techniques, I'm good with that as long as they're good and not just going to beat the shit out of my truck and walk away laughing! :(

It is going to be slower type trails.. If you know how to drive in snow, using momentum up a hill verses powering up it and burying it.
The Raptor with all the nannies on is very good in the snow, and very predictable in unpredictable conditions. The ONLY real issue is stopping in snow and ice. The trucks 3 tons can be a beast to stop..

-Greg

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow! I go to dinner and come back to huge money being donated. You guys are awesome! Super excited to see what the raffle brings in.

Thank you ICONrep for all your work!

Thank you Power Steering Solutions!

wiz1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This just in.....
The Mackinaw bridge....
406801_10150510667973429_1876206063_n.jpg

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So today we have new donations:

Power Steering Solutions-power steering reservoir and cooler
Nutmeg Sports- Wood and Pewter 1911 grips
Worldtour and Kanakry- 1 free registration to a future run.