WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So Jason what does it look like for gas stations up there? Will there be enough in the small town to fill all of are trucks up or what?

I just can't shake this image of some poor sap stuck in line behind almost 50 Raptors waiting to get gas. I know it won't be like that, but you have to admit it would be funny if somebody got stuck behind the whole group at one station. :mfr_omg:

ntm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depending on the temps you'll experience, you can count on fuel mileage taking a huge hit over summer runs.
Mine burns a very noticeable amount more fuel in the winter.

A tip for the folks going on this, bring a set of good polarized sunglasses for bright days and a set of yellow tinted glasses for the days with flat light.
It's alot tougher to see terrain features when everything is white, without the right tint you're bound to hit a big g-out hole without ever seeing it.

I spend my whole winter running down northern roads and bush trails, I'm excited to see some of the post run photos. If you're hauling ass, there should be plenty of excitement, and post "oops" photos...

BIGt0007

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pre run

We're pre-running in a few weeks to finalize the route, have a to have a good base snow to do it properly since the snow itself can turn a relatively easy trail/road into technical & logistical nightmare. We're also taking additional time to do it and possibly do a second run through the finalized route before the actual run.

Mark

Post us up some teaser pics ?

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would love to go to this however I have very novice driving skills and don't wish to screw my truck up in the process!

Is this going to be hard on our trucks like what I read about with the Raptor Run?

I would not have a co-pilot. Hell, maybe I can be a co-pilot...

Thinkin'... Thinkin'... Thinkin'...

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Snow makes for a soft landing, lol...

How novice are you? This is a leave no man behind, and plenty of trucks and people to help you.

The are some good experience copilots (Trey for one) coming that would probably be able to show you a thing or two, if you didn't mind them driving the truck for a little while.

Have you driven in snow before?

Yukon Joe

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post

Yukon Joe

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Thanks honey...

Yukon Joe

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just got confirmation this afternoon that Charlie at Power Steering Solution has agreed to put up a Power Steering Reservoir for the raffle. Great steering upgrade product for your Raptor.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355192142.833034.jpg

Please check these out on our website or one of our many retailers sites selling the product. We have had great luck with this and is working really well.

Reservoir with cooler official info will be available this week, and they are only $50.00 more (total $399.00 for both) vs. the stand alone reservoir at $349.00.

ICON Vehicle Dynamics
www.iconvehicledynamics.com
www.facebook.com/ivdsuspension