WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you guys need anything let me know, help with logistical planning, route creation, markers, route editing, etc... I've spent MANY MANY hours doing the legwork needed to get our mapping streamlined and accurate for the RE runs. Between different file type conversions, path manipulation, etc., finding the right converters and proper software to make it compatible with all GPS systems can sometimes be tricky.

Let me know if I can be of assistance with anything.

wiz1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you guys need anything let me know, help with logistical planning, route creation, markers, route editing, etc... I've spent MANY MANY hours doing the legwork needed to get our mapping streamlined and accurate for the RE runs. Between different file type conversions, path manipulation, etc., finding the right converters and proper software to make it compatible with all GPS systems can sometimes be tricky.

You are the Ginger Elf....*****....

WorldTour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I seen no better then 7 when I ran with you guy's out west..

So there will be a up load available for everyone running a GPS..??

Saw... ;) Yes, that is the plan.

Will do. As this is our first time doing it you make get a few PM's for help since you offered.

Mark

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For those of you lucky enough to be able to make this run, I just wanted to remind you to please take GoPros, cameras, etc and go nuts filming and taking pics on the run.

Those of us who can't make it want to live vicariously through a LOT of photos and videos when you guys are done.

.....and someone please be sure to get some footage of McManus & Wiz HAMMERED-drunk together... Because everyone here definitely wants to see that too.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score