WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tim? I have been talking to him via pm's quite a bit. It is posted on the Z as well.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

"IF" we can go 13 hours and 749 miles... Does it could double if I am trailering another Raptor. (1498 miles) lol

-Greg

"IF" you can go and bring me some KC ribs I'll count that. :********:

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep, Tim. He lives close to me and helped with RatedSVT's Mid Perch. I helped install his 43" light bar and roof mount. He's a great dude, but I fear he has too much expendable income! He'll be a nice addition.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe a Treypal group buy?

I definitely would like to get a radio. A ham might be good, b/c you can talk to walkie talkies too.

Only had 2 two way radios at little Sahara. It was nice to be able to talk to another other drive.

Joe

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Lead Truck (me) and the Chase truck(not sure yet) will have radios and we have to purchase them. Let me see where we are at as time goes on.

Trey how long does it take to get these?