WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This should be an interesting group, explosive experts, Nuke industry employees, and military personal... Could raise some eyebrows.....

Anybody know if the old Nuke Site is still able to be gotten to by car in the Keweenaw? I have heard that it is ATV only access, but I have also heard that a few people were there this summer

jjwpgh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the flu for a week... came back to thread to 20+ new pages... I have some catching up to do.

I got alllll kinds of goodies in the mail for the truck while sick for the snoball! Got the python known as the asr kinetic rope (I see there was plenty of safety discussions which is fantastic), the sct x3 from 5 star, the weathertechs, the craven stubby, and the truck got all of it's linex done and looks fantastic!

Jason/Mark I have a codriver I need to register for my truck... Will paypal Jason today and reference my truck number

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just throwing this out there...

Knowing that probably none of us won the lottery last night, I thought I'd throw this out there...

If there are any women that want to save money, they are welcome to join me in my hotel rooms for this weekend. The ideal candidate would have:

• Poor Sense of Smell
  • Questionable judgement and moral fiber
  • Poor sense of self worth
  • Compromised sense of touch
  • Acceptance of small, thin, curved and generally unappealing male reproductive organs
  • Willingness to commit to, at their own cost, formal therapeutic counseling to overcome grief from said hotel stays
  • And most important of all, an incredibly low expectation for the duration of any acts that may occur

Again, just throwing it out there. I'm all about helping people out.

Now accepting applications.

Thanks,

Todd

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Shooter, Shooter, this whole time we thought you were GAY! I'm proud of you.
BTW-your User name didn't come from cleaning your Pee Shooter in the shower & going off, did it?

;)

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gay? No, not at all, not that there's anything wrong with that.

I shoot, a lot. I belong to a Police Pistol league and shoot pistol all winter and precision rifle all summer. I was shooter at my MB forum, but that was taken here, so I amended the AMG from my last car here.

My p shooter does go off prematurely, just ask my wife. And as far as the shower, who doesn't like making "shower babies"?