Wanted: TRR 2014 CoPilot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Well, I usually drive solo on these trips but I have a spot open for anyone who wants to ride to TRR - you just pay for your codriver fee (50$) and whatever else you need while there.
I just need someone to help drive for me a few hours pn the trip to and from Texas- on the drive. I thought about bringing a friend but none of them are offroad enthusiasts or into the Raptor trucks.

I'll be following along with some other trucks from the Orange County/SoCal area.

Last edited:

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn Sonoma, that is one hell of an offer! I would take you up on that if I wasn't already in a serious relationship with my Raptor. It's definitely true love, and I could never cheat on her. Smile!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Don't forget the $10 at the gate for each person regardless.

Sent using Tapatalk

OP
OP
sonoma

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Damn Sonoma, that is one hell of an offer! I would take you up on that if I wasn't already in a serious relationship with my Raptor. It's definitely true love, and I could never cheat on her. Smile!
:everything:

Well, I tried. It might work better if I could keep you two apart for a few minutes..You were practically sleeping with your legs crossing her axles.

OP
OP
sonoma

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Offer is still here. Have a few potential people that might hitch along with me to TRR. Still keeping this open.