TRR: Rogue Racing Raptoberfest 2016, 9-30/10-2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What could you possibly be doing now that needs the summer to complete?

Naw, just whining. Truck is at TMX with a not very long list, but I am getting be most of the summer so it's living there. Good news is that the rear suspension will now keep up with the front

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Naw, just whining. Truck is at TMX with a not very long list, but I am getting be most of the summer so it's living there. Good news is that the rear suspension will now keep up with the front

Damn, and I thought it handled well at TRR!

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Going to smooth the trail out like they did at TRR? That was awesome BTW.

We actually did a bunch of work in the deepest ruts on Sunday after the event last year since we had the dozer there.

Few things will be a little different this year. There won't be a separate per person gate fee. We're just rolling that in. You can still get a donation receipt, but this is just easier for us and the charities. Also working on some really awesome and unique raffle and auction prizes. We hope to have an activity for Friday night as well.