TRR: Rogue Racing Baja Raptor Run May 1-7 2016

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

richardhead84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a good time. Sub'd to the thread and waiting for the official dates, hopefully work will help me out on these dates. I've adjusted my schedule with them to attend TRR every year but I think I'd rather do this.

ExpeditionFatherhood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive been wanting to plan a trip to my house in San Felipe already.. maybe this will be my next excuse to go down.. Cheap tequila shots at mi casa on the way back! If I can make this trip I have a couple extra rooms in my house if anyone wants to stay a few extra days!

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Ive been wanting to plan a trip to my house in San Felipe already.. maybe this will be my next excuse to go down.. Cheap tequila shots at mi casa on the way back! If I can make this trip I have a couple extra rooms in my house if anyone wants to stay a few extra days!

Our first night will be in SF.

ajstar89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be down to hang around San Felipe a for a little extra time. I'am heading down with outlaw in two weeks for a run. Baja is awesome, I can't get enough of it down there.