TRR Loose Ends

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Hey guys. I have a few things I could use help on.

I'm looking for a decent PA to use at TRR. I have one coming on Thursday night, but I need one for the pit party. Two speakers, a mic, and an Ipod hookup is all I need. If you can bring one, I'll hook ya up with some goodies. PM me.

FRF members who haven't paid yet. Please let me know if you're coming.

JTRaptor
OkieRaptor
Kngranch
athemos
big_texas
nspec

Also, I had a Tina Nguyen who paid me via paypal for the run, and I don't know who you paid for. No one registered with that name.

Lastly. I'm looking for a UTV (Utility, not RZR) to use to mark course. I'd need it at TRR Wednesday 4-17 morning. I'd need it until Sunday. I'll pay your TRR entry, and throw in two of all of the merch I'm selling, and I'll pay $100 in gas. Hats, Koozies, etc... I realize this is a big request, and I'm honestly not getting my hopes up. This is purely to mark course and provide transportation on ranch roads. No playing around with it or anything like that. Myself or the media crew from out west would be the only people who would drive it. PM me if you're interested.

Thanks guys, and see you soon!

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Shoot Trey if I could make it earlier then Thursday night I'd let you use my Ranger Crew..If you could find a way to get it there from Graham you're more then welcome to use it. I even have a trailer here I could have it loaded on if someone was coming through around here and pick it up I could bring it back

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Trey - I can probably bring a couple of pieces from my PA if it's helpful. Let me make sure I can fit everything plus the PA in my truck. I'll get back to you in a day or so. I really don't want to drag my 6x12 cargo trailer down there if I can help it.

Matt

HPIM0915_zps9aa09968.jpg

Last edited:

pickles1298

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I have a few things I could use help on.

I'm looking for a decent PA to use at TRR. I have one coming on Thursday night, but I need one for the pit party. Two speakers, a mic, and an Ipod hookup is all I need. If you can bring one, I'll hook ya up with some goodies. PM me.

FRF members who haven't paid yet. Please let me know if you're coming.

JTRaptor
OkieRaptor
Kngranch
athemos
big_texas
nspec

Also, I had a Tina Nguyen who paid me via paypal for the run, and I don't know who you paid for. No one registered with that name.

Lastly. I'm looking for a UTV (Utility, not RZR) to use to mark course. I'd need it at TRR Wednesday 4-17 morning. I'd need it until Sunday. I'll pay your TRR entry, and throw in two of all of the merch I'm selling, and I'll pay $100 in gas. Hats, Koozies, etc... I realize this is a big request, and I'm honestly not getting my hopes up. This is purely to mark course and provide transportation on ranch roads. No playing around with it or anything like that. Myself or the media crew from out west would be the only people who would drive it. PM me if you're interested.

Thanks guys, and see you soon!

Trey,

Ill be there Wednesday afternoon, I dont have a UTV, but I will have my truck and I am not Afraid to get down and dirty. (Im damm good with a shovel!) Or what ever is needed.

James M.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trey, if my RZR 4 can be of help, you can have it...if you can tow the trailer, a 6X12, then it is all yours, I can meet you on side of I-10 on your way through San Antonio... and you can have our bullhorn PA too if that helps you get things done.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll be there Monday across the road at the lake so if you need any help man just
Let me know and if there is anyone that has a rzr I can pick it up for you too as long as it's not too super far away

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Trey - I can probably bring a couple of pieces from my PA if it's helpful. Let me make sure I can fit everything plus the PA in my truck. I'll get back to you in a day or so. I really don't want to drag my 6x12 cargo trailer down there if I can help it.

Matt

HPIM0915_zps9aa09968.jpg

Trey, did you get set up for a PA? If not, I can bring a small portable PA I have. Couple speakers, powered mixer, microphone, couple inputs for other devices...etc. I'm not going to bring any processing or other equipment as I imagine we won't need it.

Let me know if you don't need it and it will save me some SCREW space. If not, I'm happy to bring it.

Matt