TRR: Baja Raptor Run 2016 Trip 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Due to the tremendous interest in the first Baja Raptor Run (Every person who was picked paid their deposit and committed to going), I'm exploring the possibility of running a second similar trip in 2016. I'd give first shot to the people who signed up for BRR16.1 and were draw as alternates. @2014RubyRed @cups @upscrazy and would do a similar draw for the remaining spots.

Dates: Sept, Late Oct, or Early Nov (depending on the Baja 1000 course).

Price: Dependent on how BRR16.1 goes, I'd say close to the same.

Route/Schedule: Similar to BRR16.1 definitely a full week.

All of this is dependent on my actual work schedule and if my wife will let me spend another full week in Baja, but I wanted to put this out there so people could sorta plan.

What general dates does everyone like the best?

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Due to the tremendous interest in the first Baja Raptor Run (Every person who was picked paid their deposit and committed to going), I'm exploring the possibility of running a second similar trip in 2016. I'd give first shot to the people who signed up for BRR16.1 and were draw as alternates. @2014RubyRed @cups @upscrazy and would do a similar draw for the remaining spots.

Dates: Sept, Late Oct, or Early Nov (depending on the Baja 1000 course).

Price: Dependent on how BRR16.1 goes, I'd say close to the same.

Route/Schedule: Similar to BRR16.1 definitely a full week.

All of this is dependent on my actual work schedule and if my wife will let me spend another full week in Baja, but I wanted to put this out there so people could sorta plan.

What general dates does everyone like the best?

I like November as girls golf is over.

upscrazy8

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hmmm. Since "they^^" are going to wait. I just moved up to 1st alt! Good job T.P. I told ya "they^^" would fall for it.

Sub'd

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No order of preference, just dates that give me a better chance of getting vacation approved:
9/22-10/2
10/27-11/5
Thanks for asking.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can make 9/22 - 10/2, due to that being my Birthday. Definitely in for that trip.

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The later the better for me. My fall schedule is always packed with business travel but I will see if I can work around it this time. I mean, it's Baja after all!

Edit: and that would give give me time to buy suspension goodies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free