Trails in Colorado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CP72SS

Reaction score
Hello, will be driving out to SEMA this year and wondering if anyone has recommendations on trails in Colorado or Utah . We are already planning on going to Moab but want to do more. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Thanks

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should email the guys from Fast Lane truck, maybe they'll use you and your truck in a video!

Would be nice to see a real owner driving a Gen 2 in one of their videos... either way have fun!

Snowsled

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It could be any day now that the snow comes back to Colorado. This is really well past season for the jeep roads already. Moab will be a better bet this time of year. I am about an hour and a half south of Grand Junction in the San Juan Mtns. It is about 2.5 hrs from here straight west to Moab. If you are in the area, I can definitely give you some direction on my local trails around Ouray and Silverton. It is full on Elk hunting season for the next month too so I will be busy on 11/4-11/5 for sure:biggrin: