Texas Raptor Run April 18-21 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Too soon? (sorry Trey)

Think we need to set a tentative dates for the second annual Texas Raptor Run..

I propose April 12-14 2013

This will allow more Raptor owners to attend from around the country.. (ie getting birdman out of his nest)

Allow more vendors time to plan and prepare.

Sponsors (monster, redbull, ford, svt) adequate time to prepare and attend.

Media coverage (offroad magazine, photographers, videographers, etc)

-Greg

Last edited:

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
God I so hope I can go this next time. School/finals/new job/moving just didn't make it possible for last weeks run.

OP
OP
Squatting Dog

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know this date will probably change since it is still a year away. I think it will help a lot of people make arrangements to attend the largest Raptor gathering!

-Greg

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
God I so hope I can go this next time. School/finals/new job/moving just didn't make it possible for last weeks run.

You're thinking about it all wrong. It should be The Raptor Run just didn't make it possible for my school/finals/new job/moving/sickness/family/eating etc.:ROFLJest:

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're thinking about it all wrong. It should be The Raptor Run just didn't make it possible for my school/finals/new job/moving/sickness/family/eating etc.:ROFLJest:

lol, I wish! As much as I wanted to go... Just wasn't the most practical thing to do with my time.

{TEX}Hawaii ((

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kind of tough when your job has you half the way around the world... Hopefully, in 2013, I'll remain in Texas for most of the year.

OP
OP
Squatting Dog

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have not heard back from the master of ceremonies (trey) about this, yet. So, it is NOT an official date, yet!

I know there was disscusion about making this twice a year event. Which is fine for those that live close to the ranch. For those that live father away a big once a year event will be ideal.

-Greg