South Dakota Black Hills Raptor Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I'm sure we can find seats for people who want to fly in. I'd love to fly in, but I'd love to drive my damn truck more :rofl:

OP
OP
Wilson

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so what's the thought's camping or hotel? don't really matter we can meet where the majority is in the morning's and head out from there. I'll look at hotels and list it here Or ask @ironside what's a good one.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I'm down for either, but at the end of a long road trip I'm betting we're going to vote hotel.

OP
OP
Wilson

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
all that's left is the bottom 30amp hook ups I'm thinking about stopping and picking up a camper on the way like greatplans raptor did last time. I have not checked into any other camping places but hotells for cheap ones it's $100 a room.

if this is the plan we should get reserving they fill up in July and if you can't make it cancel I think 30 day's in advance.

this is off wild bills

Stay six nights and the seventh is free.
Tent Site $21.25
Tent Site w/ 10amp electric & water $24.50
RV Site w/ 30amp Electric $26.00
RV Site w /30amp Electric & water $29.00
RV Site w/ 30amp Full Hookup $33.00
RV Site w/ 50amp Full Hookup $37.50
Additional Guests for Tent/ RV $5.00
Cabin 1 ( Full Amenities ) $105.00
Cabin 2 ( Full Amenities ) $105.00
Sleeper Cabin 4 $60.00
Sleeper Cabin 5 $60.00
Sleeper Cabin 6 $65.00
Sleeper Cabin 7 $65.00
Sleeper Cabin 8 $65.00
Sleeper Cabin 9 $65.00
Additional Guests for cabins $8.00

Reservation Policy:
Accommodations are on a first come, first serve basis. Reservations are encouraged. Cabin reservations are always recommended. A 25% deposit is required to guarantee a reservation; this may be in the form of check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover). A reservation guaranteed by deposit is a guarantee on Wild Bill's Campground part that the accommodations will be available on the date of check-in and is a guarantee on the customer's part to utilize the accommodations on the reserved date(s) or forfeit the deposit in the event of a no-show. Late check-in must be arranged by 8 pm the date of check-in.
Cancellation Policy:
Thirty days advance cancellation notice is required to prevent liability for the period. Reservations that are cancelled within the 30 day period are subject to forfeiture of deposit (noted above). For cancellations, there is a 10% transaction fee on refunded deposits. This policy is required because customers generally make their plans at least 30 days in advance. When an accommodation is held by reservations, other potential customers are turned away.
Donate

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I'm still 'in'. Biggest thing for me right now is making sure the wedding is paid for. That's kind of priority one at the moment. I don't foresee it being a problem though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free