So cal runs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
benbachh

benbachh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pismo

Going to pismo tomorrow morning, leaving Huntington Beach around 8am and heading straight for pismo! If anyone wants to join let's meet up!

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going to pismo tomorrow morning, leaving Huntington Beach around 8am and heading straight for pismo! If anyone wants to join let's meet up!

would love to go, but taking a 3yo and 6yo on a 8+hr round trip by my self sounds like a nightmare.

we are local to each other so will send u a pm with contact info. i usually ride out on Saturdays. text or call if you are interested in going out on saterdays. usually let me know by Friday and i will be ready by sat morning at 6am lol.

06HAOLE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone up for a Mojave Road trip over Labor Day weekend? Plan to leave LA late Friday or early Sat morning. Plan to hit Laughlin late Sunday then head back on Monday to LA.

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I just picked up an '18 and looking for fellow Raptors to go offroading with. Any meet ups in the future?

alot of the planning takes place on ig or fb nowdays.

david_getsdirty on ig
" So cal day trips offroad. " on facebook

TK421

Reaction score
I just picked up a clean used 13' Raptor. Mostly stock with some LEDs, wheels and tires. I do go to barstow a lot for shooting trips. (north side of Ft Irwin rd) Go shoot, then explore the area, screw off on the dry lake beds, theres some silty stuff that makes for really good photo ops, also a military bombing range out there that are cool to see if you have good binoculars/scope that have shot up tanks and phantom f4s parked on the other side of the fences and we've found tons of 20mm rounds, areal practice targets from the 50s... Haven't taken the raptor out there yet. But wanna go soon, and maybe get some drone footage doing drifts on the dry lake bed. Maybe cruise around and take the trails to slash x for lunch.

I dont do Facebook I have instgram though: joshdomo

Last edited: