Silver lake raptor run 2016

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
We had 6 or so trucks convoying from Chicago and we picked up some guys along the way through northern Indiana for the last run. More details once it gets closer but the more the merrier!

Sweet, last year was just a bad year for us, just sooo busy. It was the 1st year I completly missed in about 20 years!! We usually get up there 3-4 times a year if not more.

@andrew_villafane you want me to setup some raffles? Get some good raptor parts up for grab and have donations go toward a good cause? Let's make this a big event!

OP
OP
andrew_villafane

andrew_villafane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet, last year was just a bad year for us, just sooo busy. It was the 1st year I completly missed in about 20 years!! We usually get up there 3-4 times a year if not more.

@andrew_villafane you want me to setup some raffles? Get some good raptor parts up for grab and have donations go toward a good cause? Let's make this a big event!
Sounds good to me man! Shoot me a message with details

~THE GENERAL~