Shelby Run America!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sportscars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
7000 miles
12 days
48 states - yes all 48 lower states! :sunot::driver::happy160:

July 2014

Day 1 - ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NY, NJ, PA, DE, MD & DC
Day 2 - WV, OH, KY, VA & TN
Day 3 - NC, SC, GA, AL & FL
Day 4 - MS, LA, TX & AR
Day 5 - OK, KS, MO, IL & IN
Day 6 - MI, WI, IA & MN
Day 7 - Rest Day and Oil Changes in Minneapolis, MN
Day 8 - ND & SD
Day 9 - NE, WY & CO
Day 10 - NM, AZ, UT & NV
Day 11 - CA & OR
Day 12 - WA, ID & MT

This is a one of a kind trip that, to my knowledge, has never been done by a group before. You will get a lifetime of bragging rights and stories.

While it is called Shelby Run America I would be thrilled to have some of my Raptor family join in (already got Dubb's coming but he is bringing the Explorer Sport not the Raptor).

Not cheap but this very well may be a once in a lifetime chance

Info and registration page here: Shelby Run America

OP
OP
S

sportscars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am down... Brandi said not ONLY no, but HELL NO! We will see..

-Greg (aka Squatting Dog)

Yeah, I'm thinking not a lot of wives will be doing this one! My wife is joining in for part of the trip but even she doesn't look forward to 7000 miles in a car with me! :mad3:

D

Deleted member 12951

That's probably going to be 500 gallons of gas for a Raptor. A good $9-$10k trip for two when all said and done. Will be good times though, that's for sure!

Is there any time to stop and see anything other than the hotel rooms?

GearTripper

Reaction score
I was just thinking about running across America (E/W) last night! This mega-trip definitely sounds like something I'd be into; though I'd probably prefer to do it at my own pace and price-point. I couldn't care less about fancy hotel rooms. Will wait for more details to emerge.

Ryan3238

Reaction score
pick up in kansas

So if we can't make the event but want yo join in on a little fun could we join in for a while while you are passing through our states?

OP
OP
S

sportscars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So if we can't make the event but want yo join in on a little fun could we join in for a while while you are passing through our states?

There are a couple of options here:

If the trip does not fill up I will offer partial trips for those interested in only joining up for a few days

If you just want to drive along with us thats fine but because everything is reserved and paid for in advance you probably would not be able to eat or maybe even stay at the same hotel with us. But yes you are welcome to tag along for a few hours as we blaze through your area.