Sec raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

usmchat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it me? or do South east Raptor owners have to travel the furthest for excursions. Maybe I missed it, I've been deployed for some time. but it would be great to get an excursion somewhere on the east coast I'm ready there has to be some that are as well???? Maybe I'm way off.....or not?

M64D RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah if you are south east the closest are Raptoberfest (TX), then Havoc in the Hills (PA). Well at least for me being in AL

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There have been some local excursions done from the raptors of the Carolina's. Nothing like Havoc or raptoberfest to this point. But who knows what the future holds. Keep you eyes out on the southeast forum. @Chili-D

Chili-D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it me? or do South east Raptor owners have to travel the furthest for excursions. Maybe I missed it, I've been deployed for some time. but it would be great to get an excursion somewhere on the east coast I'm ready there has to be some that are as well???? Maybe I'm way off.....or not?

Here are a few links for you to check out on the forum. We have one NC/SC Meetup thread where anything goes as for coordinations and then we have the monthly meet up threads where it is more specific. You can also check out the Raptors of the Carolinas Facebook page as well. Some of our monthly beach/random last minute gatherings are posted there. Hopefully we get to see you all at one of our meets.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f57/nc-sc-monthly-raptor-meetup-30332/index29.html

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f57/november-carolinas-meet-up-38098/index2.html

G~Rod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would be cool. We did a large meet this spring at lake Jocassee and we couldn't get a single raptor from Georgia. And that was within 3 hours of Atlanta.

We even got a few guys from Michigan!

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

I'm in from Fl, can't seen to get anyone together down here... One romp through the Everglades but that was it...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk