RPG Texas Raptor Run: TRR14 April 10-13 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow, our dysfunctional Raptor family is ready for a reality TV show:

Raptor Dynasty, Raptor Garage, Raptors Gone wild!, Raptor Boys, ****** Days of Our Lives, The Rasco Hour, Raptor Idol, Raptor Runs: The Last Frontier, Pat's Lake House, Teenage Raptor Owners, Raptor Wannabees, Mine's Better Than Yours, Survivor: TRR, Street Queens vs. Dirt Kings, Special Ed gets Banged, Keepin Up With The Truck Trashers, Jersey Shore Meets SoCal, The Real Drivers of Houston, Raptor vs The Wild, Flip This Raptor, *******: The Off Road Series, The Real Members of FRF, What Not To Drive, So You Think You Can Drive?, Dirt Road Truckers, Extreme Makeover: Tizz's Truck, Pimp My Raptor, Truckers and Tiaras, The Rasco Degenerate Show, Pat's Haha Happy Hour, Mary Kate And Ashley Learn To Drive, Sesame Street: Big Bird vs Birdman, Roger and Dawson: The Buildoff, Wilson's World of E30, Life on the Madcow Ranch, Off The Reservation - Squatting Dog, Vendor Wars, What Were They Thinking: IWEs, New Glass Prototypes: Fact or Fiction.

These are all fictional characters; names were changed to protect the guilty; if you believe you are one of these characters, it is probably coincidental; the comments made by this poster do not necessarily reflect the views of this forum or its moderators; reposting or commenting on this post cannot be done without my written consent, violators will feel very, very, very bad!

Last edited:

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Wow, our dysfunctional Raptor family is ready for a reality TV show:

Raptor Dynasty, Raptor Garage, Raptors Gone wild!, Raptor Boys, ****** Days of Our Lives, The Rasco Hour, Raptor Idol, Raptor Runs: The Last Frontier, Pat's Lake House, Teenage Raptor Owners, Raptor Wannabees, Mine's Better Than Yours, Survivor: TRR, Street Queens vs. Dirt Kings, Special Ed gets Banged, Keepin Up With The Truck Trashers, Jersey Shore Meets SoCal, The Real Drivers of Houston, Raptor vs The Wild, Flip This Raptor, *******: The Off Road Series, The Real Members of FRF, What Not To Drive, So You Think You Can Drive?, Dirt Road Truckers, Extreme Makeover: Tizz's Truck, Pimp My Raptor, Truckers and Tiaras, The Rasco Degenerate Show, Pat's Haha Happy Hour, Mary Kate And Ashley Learn To Drive, Sesame Street: Big Bird vs Birdman, Roger and Dawson: The Buildoff, Wilson's World of E30, Life on the Madcow Ranch, Off The Reservation - Squatting Dog, Vendor Wars, What Were They Thinking: IWEs, New Glass Prototypes: Fact or Fiction.

These are all fictional characters; names were changed to protect the guilty; if you believe you are one of these characters, it is probably coincidental; the comments made by this poster do not necessarily reflect the views of this forum or its moderators; reposting or commenting on this post cannot be done without my written consent, violators will feel very, very, very bad!

I'm surprised you didn't put ***** Eye for the Raptor Guy on there after you noticed I was coming.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
reposting or commenting on this post cannot be done without my written consent, violators will feel very, very, very bad!