Rogue Racing TRR16 May 19-22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
You'll have a blast.
Read up on some of the post reports on TRR and Mike's @BigBlue's guide to raptor runs. Take your time out there is a 44 mile track that can be very unforgiving.

Enjoy!

Delta Lead
Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

Run Raptor Run | Great Lakes Raptor Excursions (GLRE)

Thanks! Yeah I'm worried I'll blow a shock or something so hopefully I can drive really easy. Especially since I have 80k on the stock units. But to be honest I plan to drive easy and make some friends in the raptor community... When in doubt, throttle out.

sandtrooper29

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Yeah I'm worried I'll blow a shock or something so hopefully I can drive really easy. Especially since I have 80k on the stock units. But to be honest I plan to drive easy and make some friends in the raptor community... When in doubt, throttle out.

We will have spare parts and/or you can always order upgrades to be install before you leave TRR

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

If you have 80k miles on you oem shocks, I say you have no shocks. You need to rebuild or replace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

Run a lap or two with your stockers, then have 806 swap you out for some 3.0's so you can feel the difference