Rausch Creek Baja Course; trying to put together a group.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ManleyORV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I emailed Rausch Creek and they still have that "Baja Course". I was going to try to head up there, maybe in early December. Thought we could get a group together and just rent it for half a day?

Rausch Creek Off Road Park <---- website
Tremont, PA 17981 <---- location

Here's a vid with a portion of the track: Ford SVT Raptor at Rausch Creek Baja Track - YouTube

I'm waiting on pricing back on 5 trucks and 10 trucks just to get an idea. Post up if your interested. I'm thinking Saturday December 1st or 8th.

-Josh

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We are working with Kyle at RC to make some changes and upgrades to the track. I was supposed to meet up with him on the property last week but the storm has delayed me. Hoping to put together a nice get togther in the spring. Hoping to meet up with him end of this week to go over everything and get it going

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may need this after freezing my a$$ on the SnoBall run.

Hope you guys are okay with the Storm. Jersey got its a$$ kicked.

Fred

WorldTour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be down for something come spring, thats only a few hours from me and I didn't even know they had a baja style course.

OP
OP
ManleyORV

ManleyORV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are working with Kyle at RC to make some changes and upgrades to the track. I was supposed to meet up with him on the property last week but the storm has delayed me. Hoping to put together a nice get togther in the spring. Hoping to meet up with him end of this week to go over everything and get it going

Is it shut down then? I haven't received another response after the one asking how many Raptors, when, etc.

I'm definitely down for the get together in the spring.

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
I wheel their all the time, not shut down. count me in.

OP
OP
ManleyORV

ManleyORV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rausch responded with the following:

Sorry for the delay. It is $50 per truck, per day, plus everyone is required to fill out waivers and get park membership. This will open up both track areas will all different types of terrain.
Kyle

Seems like a damn good deal! Anyone interested in heading up there over the next month?

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Count me in, i have been waiting for this thread for damn near a year now.