Raptors VS The Dragon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

navywolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've made several trips to the Dragon. Managed to take a couple different bikes and a Vette over the years. Next year I was planning to take the Raptor with our group, but this would be a better opportunity.
To confirm, you are only shooting on Saturday? I will have to make the run back up to northern VA on Saturday night for an early morning flight for work on Sunday.
If you are ok with a stock Raptor SCrew and only looking at running on Saturday I can get me schedule shuffled to allow me time to get down there.

OP
OP
mmaterni

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've made several trips to the Dragon. Managed to take a couple different bikes and a Vette over the years. Next year I was planning to take the Raptor with our group, but this would be a better opportunity.
To confirm, you are only shooting on Saturday? I will have to make the run back up to northern VA on Saturday night for an early morning flight for work on Sunday.
If you are ok with a stock Raptor SCrew and only looking at running on Saturday I can get me schedule shuffled to allow me time to get down there.
We are going to get there Friday and everyone else will be there Saturday. We will shoot everyone on Saturday as a group yes. Would be awesome to meet you if you can make it down. Send me a PM if you want my cell. Stock is cool. My truck is stock.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

navywolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotcha. I'll try and get this set up and let you know this afternoon.
I saw on FB you are planning to stay at Fontana, I'll also try to book a campsite there.

OP
OP
mmaterni

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We will be heading out to the Dragon first thing in the morning. 8 hour drive for us so we will be there bythe late afternoon. Looking forward to meeting everyone on Saturday. Shoot me a text or PM if you get in Friday. See everyone there.

OP
OP
mmaterni

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Perfect time of year to slay the dragon. See everyone at the T Shirt shack at 1.

Attachments

• 20161105_103819.jpg
    20161105_103819.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 50

TrailWhale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mmaterni Thanks for putting this together! It was an awesome trip and the people made it even better! It was great to meet all of you, and put faces to the names. I'm really impressed with how well these trucks can handle serious curves.

Looking forward to the next get together!

OP
OP
mmaterni

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mmaterni Thanks for putting this together! It was an awesome trip and the people made it even better! It was great to meet all of you, and put faces to the names. I'm really impressed with how well these trucks can handle serious curves.

Looking forward to the next get together!
I was pretty impressed too. Raptors 1 Dragon 0. My check engine light is on though! Lol

TrailWhale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was pretty impressed too. Raptors 1 Dragon 0. My check engine light is on though! Lol

Whoops. Are you low on fuel? Mine came on a few weeks ago when I was below 1/4 tank, went out after I filled up and hasn't come back. Scan tool showed a "fuel lever sensor circuit high" code. Maybe developed a evap leak. But hasn't come back. Hopefully it isn't something major.
Or maybe it needs some water? LOL. Sorry, too soon?