Raptor Run at Rausch Creek- June 30

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We will be heading out to Rauch Creek again on Sunday June 30 for anyone that is interested. We will be running on the baja course like last time, checking out the changes they have made to the course. Please pm me if you are in- I need to let them know how many trucks are coming. I will post up more details in the next day or so. Dave

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn...not going to work for me. I have my summer party planned for the 29th and while I may as well have been drunk the latest time I was there with the way I drove it probably isn't a good idea to show up after a full day and night of partying on an hour of sleep!!!

I'll be at the open house and we can talk about all the ways I was going to mess up my truck!

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn...not going to work for me. I have my summer party planned for the 29th and while I may as well have been drunk the latest time I was there with the way I drove it probably isn't a good idea to show up after a full day and night of partying on an hour of sleep!!!

I'll be at the open house and we can talk about all the ways I was going to mess up my truck!

this would be a good run to break in all those new goodies

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can't make it for a Sunday run since I am working Monday morning but if you guys want to go on a Saturday one of these days count me in.