Raptor Roundup in Vegas!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm in. Maybe. I hate to be negative but if it's what they describe it seems to be a "sales event" focused on getting non-Raptor owners into the trucks. I can't see driving all the way to Vegas (and getting there by 8AM means going out Friday night) EXCEPT to connect up with all of you. This could be a lot of fun for us to get together. So, if you're all going - I'm in!

It says:

F-150 Raptor SVT Roundup

Calling All Off-Road Enthusiasts

Reserve your 15 minute Ultimate Driving Experience! Saturday, June 19, 2010. 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Once in a lifetime experience for Raptor owners and enthusiasts! Exclusive Raptor Ride & Drive on Off-Road course! Technical walkarounds on the Raptor, 2011 Super Duty, and 2010 F-150! Refreshments, Enterrtainment, and Giveaways!

Event Details...

8:00AM - 10:00AM Raptor Owner technical discussion & Truck Drive

10:00AM - 3:00PM Raptor Ride and Drives + Ford Truck technical walk arounds. Open to the public.

Location & Information:
Las Vegas Motor Speedway; 2000 Las Vegas Boulevard, North; Las Vegas, NV 89115

Registration starts June 1st, 2010

The First 500 Attendees will Receive Exclusive Raptor Merchandise!

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I'll go...if it's lame we can go explore the trails around Vegas I saw from the plane today!!

What's "Raptor Owner technical discussion & Truck Drive" consist of???

ChadB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I can make the long ass journey to the speedway.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds fun, If I get my Raptor by then and don't have anything planned, I'll look into it.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2 IF's and a maybe. Sounds like we'll see you there! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I don't know, the last time I was in Vegas was October 21, 2000 and I ended married. So needless to say I'm a little skid-dish about going back emoticongrlaugh1.gif

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
note to self: leave Carissa and Kyle at home ;)

on 2nd thought I do need to get my rocksliders made...just need some extra $$$