Prairie City SVRA october 12th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rakimb17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Naw, I won't be moving back to the area for another year or two. But I have a buddy in Plumas Lake that just picked up his Terrain. I'll try and get him to go.

OP
OP
Cleave

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the event was kinda co-ran by me, I helped start the idea of having a raptor event at prairie city, and since andrew is moving out to missouri, I'll have to organize the event from now on

Naw, I won't be moving back to the area for another year or two. But I have a buddy in Plumas Lake that just picked up his Terrain. I'll try and get him to go.

awesome, look forward to meeting him, and hopefully you in a few years

Last edited:

plotshots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a definite maybe. My schedule shows that I'm clear, but that's all subject to change.

Maybe we should name these events in Andrew's honor since he cannot make it to them anymore 'cause he's in Missouri (pronounced "misery")? Something like, "The Prairie City Gasser"... LOL

"This isn't the state of California, it's a state of insanity." - 1941

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saturday was awesome! I definitely want to make the next one, but October is a busy month for me, so put me down as a maybe.