Poker Run III – April 23rd Fernley NV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Paid up and Sami and I are ready to run with you guys on Saturday 23rd. We got a room at the Best Western, I know I will be tired that evening and having a bed to sleep in that night will be a welcome site.

Who is all going so far?

Best Western where?

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Turns out we are in for the Poker Run III! We have plans the weekend before and the weekend after and was never really sure about having time for the Poker Run III.

I will register tonight when I get home from work :)

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Turns out we are in for the Poker Run III! We have plans the weekend before and the weekend after and was never really sure about having time for the Poker Run III.

I will register tonight when I get home from work :)

We are planning a day in the dirt for either Fri or Sun. Details we will be posted once we know which it is or both. That means 2 days of getting dirty WOOT

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
We are planning a day in the dirt for either Fri or Sun. Details we will be posted once we know which it is or both. That means 2 days of getting dirty WOOT

Sunday works better for us if it works for everyone else. We won't get up there until Friday night...

schmeal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any word on the terrain? Hopefully not like the V city portion of the silver state run. I've only got one unbent running board and one unbent bumper left.

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any word on the terrain? Hopefully not like the V city portion of the silver state run. I've only got one unbent running board and one unbent bumper left.

smoother trails than SS. You also have been on some of them from PR 2. The new trails your truck could have done back in your stock days and the push cows over bumper =)

schmeal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
smoother trails than SS. You also have been on some of them from PR 2. The new trails your truck could have done back in your stock days and the push cows over bumper =)

Ha! But I tell you what, the cow pusher would have came in handy on day 1 of silver state. That bull we ran into was pissed off!

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ha! But I tell you what, the cow pusher would have came in handy on day 1 of silver state. That bull we ran into was pissed off!

Wait what... OK your telling me details when I see you.

There was another "cow" story I will tell you as well from the after event.