Pine Barrens Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThatGuy88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals. I was looking to see if anyone would want to do a run out in the Pine Barrens since winter isn't on the way. My availability would be December 20th or 27. I know its a Sunday but its my only availability. If anyone would want to go I know @cbcgeneral was interested and would bring his buddy @Bulletnjm. If anyone is local and interested would like to break in the ol' girl on the dirt for the first time.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i'd be in...i can never go to runs that require overnights...my son would drive my wife to insanity within 24 hours...

SilverBack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure how far it is from Ohio? I may be interested in doing this.

Not sure where your at in Ohio but I know own it's about 7 hours from the Phoenix track in Steubenville Ohio.

Also I would be interested in doing this run just keep us posted on what day you want to do it.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals. I was looking to see if anyone would want to do a run out in the Pine Barrens since winter isn't on the way. My availability would be December 20th or 27. I know its a Sunday but its my only availability. If anyone would want to go I know @cbcgeneral was interested and would bring his buddy @Bulletnjm. If anyone is local and interested would like to break in the ol' girl on the dirt for the first time.

I could do the 27th if that's ok with everyone else. Let me know. All us cool Pa guys can meet up somewhere and head down together.

SirCrush32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should come. Hopefully I'll have my new bumper installed and maybe you could head up on Saturday and stay down this way and we can get your bumper and lights installed for the run.

I'll make a note of the 27th. I can come down Saturday and get the bumper installed as long as yours is available. We'll touch base closer to the date.

OP
OP
ThatGuy88

ThatGuy88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ahh f**k!!! forgot ill traveling for work that weekend FML!!! sorry to space my life has been a trainwreck lately. but gonna have to bail the 27 on my attempted run