Pacific Coast Highway tour!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sportscars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Join us for 7 days of some of the best scenery and driving roads in the United States! We will travel 1000 miles taking in the sights of California's stunningly beautiful Pacific Coast Highway (PCH). This trip is all inclusive and features some great hotels and restaurants. What better way to experience PCH than with a great group of like-minded automotive enthusiasts!

More info here!

Battle Born

Full Access Member
Reaction score
West Coast

I have done it 10 times from San Diego to Prince Rupert, Canada. If I can get it in my schedule, I am in. I hope to get my SC within 30 Days, cheers

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I love the PCH. Beautiful route.

If I can join just up to Northern California I would be in.

rawk619

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I clicked on the registration to see price.

Only $2800 all inclusive :-/

TiFJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$400/day wouldn't bad if it is inclusive of food, hotel drinks for two people but is a little steep for one person. I wonder if it includes fuel.

OP
OP
S

sportscars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$400/day wouldn't bad if it is inclusive of food, hotel drinks for two people but is a little steep for one person. I wonder if it includes fuel.

$2750 for one person, $750 for an additional person

It does include all lodging and food and some drinks. 7 nights total.
Decent rooms and great food.

Finding lodging on the Cali coast for less than $400 or $500 a night is pretty difficult unless you like to share your room with roaches and rodents.

Fuel? My vehicle (Shelby) most likely only gets slightly better mileage than the average Raptor and it takes premium fuel.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
i wish you could just pay for the location your in... but it seems like a once in a lifetime kind of experience!