Orlando, FL durring march

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'll be in Orlando all month (March) so if any of you want to hit some trails or just go grab beers let me know.

I don't know too many spots out here to wheel' but the spot near sea world looks fun, didn't want to go that far in alone in case I got stuck. Also there is always Ocala nat forest. Don't mind driving a bit to hit trails.

So PM me and we will hit it!

--John

c19dale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check the southeast raptors Facebook page March 28-29 we are running Ocala. It's my first time going there but there are a group of us going....camping overnight and heading home Sunday.

RaptorRaider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check the southeast raptors Facebook page March 28-29 we are running Ocala. It's my first time going there but there are a group of us going....camping overnight and heading home Sunday.

Wow I'm interested. requested to join. Live in Melbourne, Fl. Haven't brought the raptor off road yet.

OP
OP
J

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
29-29th is pushing it close for me. I'll allready have the bike loaded up in the truck to head out.

--John

OP
OP
J

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If Anyone wants to meet over by the universal area of Orlando to check out the sea world spot this weekend in Definatly down Thursday night

If it sucks there's always beers at ******* on I drive

--John