Offroad location in Missouri

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Didn't realize that I posted the link in the member only section. So here is the post:

I was at a tire shop today and the guy working on my raptor was really happy to work on it. Asked me if he could take pictures, hell ya!

Anyways, we were talking and he has several hundred acres of land and has a bunch of guys run dirt bikes and jeeps. He said he would love to have some raptor's and will design the trails/track to be raptor friendly. Currently he has been sponsored by Monster in the past. He has tractor equipment to make jumps and whoops plus we can do night runs too. Guy gave me his name and number and sounded like he really wanted to do it.

I told him that most raptor runs are in Texas and upper north and then the ones out west. He said if a lot of raptor's come, he would make a 501c3 and have events for us.

His property is north of Marionville, Missouri.

Google it to see where it is but its in Southwest Missouri on 60 Hwy.

If anything, I am going to go there, hell why not!

So who would be interested in this location and want to make the trip if he does what he says and wants to hold some runs here?