Oct 9th - 11th Raptor Expeditions El Chupacabra Baja Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Expeditions

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
DC86D7D7-8B69-43C6-A9C5-0D73F4AC5541_zpsf5tqwox3.jpg

This is great introductory run to Baja. The expedition will start on Friday and we will return back to the USA on Sunday..

_208_166_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpeg_srb_zpsy3wqsmzb.jpgEl Chupacabra

This short and sweet trip to Baja from Friday October 9th to Sunday the 11th is the perfect introductory run to Baja for people who are a little nervous about what its all like down south. We will be meeting in Tecate, a gorgeous mountain drive into a little town with the border crossing. From Tecate we will immediately begin the Off-Roading fun on the Compadre Trail taking us all the way to the infamous Mikes Sky Ranch.

p_300_197_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz_zpswralzr4i.jpg

This incredibly secluded spot is one all the legends themselves, Robby Gordon, BJ Baldwin, Ivan Stewart, ect...have used in their Baja Careers. Upon arrival, a steak dinner will be prepared for us.

From Mikes we will take a trail that encompasses areas used by SCORE themselves in both the Baja 500 and 1000, giving you the true Baja experience. Along with some SCORE courses, we will be paralleling the coast, giving you some of the most breathtaking views you will ever get. We will take this all the way to everyone's favorite hotel, The Old Mill, where we will be greeted with an incredible meal prepared for us by the legend himself Javi.

p_562_369_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz_zpsessujdkf.jpg

With a full stomach and a good night's rest, we will leave San Quintin and be traveling all the way to the border from there, about 200 miles. Once we get to the boarder our adventure is over, and we promise, you will be counting down the days till you get to come back for more Baja fun!

We will only be taking 5 trucks on this run, so register ASAP!!!
What’s Included:

- Professionally designed course, including marked cautions, turn instructions, pre-run in advance shortly before the group run.

- Full trail support including: Full-time mechanics, commonly damaged stock spare parts, welding equipment, medical support, support truck and trailer, technical/GPS support, and fully equipped chase trucks.

- Hotel Rooms for each destination

- El Chupacabra event specialized clothing for driver and passenger

TO REGISTER CLICK HERE

2baddogs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks fun

Not good timing for me but I will watch out for future runs.

Have fun! Wish I was able to make this one.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm out of town (getting married) that weekend or I'd be all over this. I'll make the next trip for sure if it's similar to this one.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk