Ocotillo Wells Trip 4/15-4/16

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Discoe_Raptor

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am planning a weekend camping trip in Ocotillo Wells with another Raptor owner from April 15th to 16th. Would love to get a big group of Raptors together to have some fun before the season comes to an end!

We will be hitting many popular destinations during the day and night. Toys such as dirtbikes, quads, and UTV's are also encouraged!

Feel free to PM me if interested.

IMG_8088.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_8189.png
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_8177.png
[/URL][/IMG]

OP
OP
D

Discoe_Raptor

Reaction score
@Trick_Raptor I saw that! I live in San Diego and head to Ocotillo all the time. The weekend of the 8th is the one weekend I'm not available unfortunately.

Do you guys have any other trips planned for Ocotillo?

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
@Trick_Raptor I saw that! I live in San Diego and head to Ocotillo all the time. The weekend of the 8th is the one weekend I'm not available unfortunately.

Not for Ocotillo :(

However in May we have Area 51 Vegas to Vegas and in October we have ROC Fest III near Barstow so plan on those :)

Also a Pismo Beach weekend in September.

marcomilano77

Full Access Member
Reaction score

My wife's family is in SD and we go down there quite a bit. Maybe we can plan a 1-day trip around SD at some point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk