Ocotillo Wells November 14-16 Campout!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well its that time of the season boys and gals. Some of us boys are heading out and doing some offroading, drinking , and having some good fires in November. Everyone is more then welcome to come out and camp! Family's or just you. This isn't a set up run and people will be leaving and going as they please. You offroad or do whatever ya want then head back to camp and hang. We have done this last year and all has turned out pretty epic. Everyone is responsible for there own food and own sleeping setup.

OFF OF 78 AND WOLFE ROAD, CAMPSITE WILL BE NEAR HOLMES CAMP. NOT IN IT!!!!! This way people can use the bathrooms and showers over there. Easy drive to it!

As of now, VHF channel will be Weatherman. I know theres alot of chatter on that so it could change when we are out there...

This isnt a marked out run. Everyone come and leave as they would like! Offroad in groups who you feel comfy with please and all have fun. Would like everyone to come back at the fire at night in good spirits telling stories!

Toys
Toys, if you have a quad or dirt bike or buggy or something. Bring it! Ill be bringing one of mine and would like to ride it this time! Doesnt have to be all about the trucks this weekend!!!

If your camping you all know what to bring. Everyone did awesome last time!!!
- BEER-LIQUOR for yourself and other!!!!]
- Food obviously for yourselfs
- FIRE WOOD. Everyone did awesome and had more then enough last time!
- Spare tire, gas, tent, blah blah blah. Your all adults. Bring what you will need for camping.

Who Is Attending So Far.

Toby
James
Brendon
Balu
Mike
Tony
Lonzo
Megal
Sdtuono
Rmdesigns1
Dirtydeeds
Sonoma
Goathearder
Corey (RPG)
Luke geboo
Srt8_justin
Tyrel
Jondle
Motz

Maybes

Austin
Brad

I will update who's going list when you have said you are going!

I will update thread tomorrow as I typed this up real quick on phone but wanted to get it out and post it for a good heads up for all! Hope to see you guys soon!

e9ad09f991d4c859a245ffc12be46e69.jpg

Last edited: