OCOTILLO WELLS February 20, 21, 22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
DO YOU LIKE 'FROADIN YOUR RAPTOR?
DO YOU LIKE GOING FAST IN THE WASH?
DO YOU LIKE THIS COLOR FONT?
DO YOU LIKE BEER?
DO YOU LIKE SHOOTING GUNS?
DO YOU WANT TO PICK UP LOOSE DESERT WOMEN AT DEVIL'S SLIDE?
DO YOU THINK COMBINING THE ABOVE IS A GOOD IDEA?

If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, you need to come on this trip!

Ocotillo Wells. February 20 (night), 21, 22. Meet the WOG team and use your Raptor like baby jesus intended.

EVERYONE IS WELCOME, EVEN IF YOU MAKE POOR CHOICES AND BOUGHT PRODUCTS FROM OUR COMPETITORS! We're all going out to have fun, give our trucks beer baptisms, and do cool shit.

If you break your truck, I'll drink beers and watch you attempt to fix it. While its likely someone will have tools to help you, I'd say bring enough to be self-sufficient.

For the regulars, we'll be in the same spot. For those new to our legendary camping trips, we'll be OFF OF 78 AND WOLFE ROAD, CAMPSITE WILL BE NEAR HOLMES CAMP. NOT IN IT!!!!! This way people can use the bathrooms and showers over there. Easy drive to it!

As of now, VHF channel will be Weatherman. I know theres alot of chatter on that so it could change when we are out there...

I want everyone to know that this is not a marked out run!!!! I want everyone to come and leave as they would like! Offroad in groups who you feel comfy with please and all have fun. Want everyone to come back at the fire at night in good spirits telling stories!

Toys
Toys, if you have a quad or dirt bike or buggy or something. Bring it! Got friends with other trucks / offroad vehicles? Invite them! Desert season is short so get the use out of your stuff while you can. Doesnt have to be all about the trucks this weekend!!!

If your camping you all know what to bring. Everyone did awesome last time!!!
- BEER-LIQUOR for yourself and other!!!! Cool kids drink Coors Lite cans, Archon drinks Coors Lite out of bottles because "it tastes better."
- Food
- FIRE WOOD.
- Spare tire, gas, tent, blah blah blah. Your all adults. Bring what you will need for camping. If you fail at packing, there is an am/pm nearby where you can resupply as you need.

e9ad09f991d4c859a245ffc12be46e69.jpg

0123c023794d71ba36468140896005b7.jpg

Confirmed Guest List:
Lucas Geboo
@MajorAR Trailhawk Dale
@Brendo310
@EFTOBIAS
@AZJBT
@RangerRob
@SvtDon
@Archon
@jackrook