Not a "real" off road event @windrock.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TrailWhale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my local weather (Asheville) is showing 80% chance of winterery mix on Sunday. So I'm sure some of that will be hitting on Saturday in Knoxville. Should be fun!
Latest forecasts are showing the snow/mix moving further south than originally expected.

OP
OP
mmaterni

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my local weather (Asheville) is showing 80% chance of winterery mix on Sunday. So I'm sure some of that will be hitting on Saturday in Knoxville. Should be fun!
Latest forecasts are showing the snow/mix moving further south than originally expected.
80% chance of mud, snow, or rain... Yup that's right up our alley. Shoot I'm from the midwest y'all! I know a lot of people on here hate and I mean HATE mud. I've lived here in Ohio my whole life though. Mud is at least part of 90% of wheeling here. Throw in some sheer drops and big rocks and that's a good time. A little ****** weather doesn't bother me a bit. We'll make sure to get plenty of pics too. Mud makes for great pics by the way!
See everyone soon.

1394f077ffd6a8af60ea2f50e4ecd264.jpg

776115c43549f90d930c7322f95788a6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

OP
OP
mmaterni

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a late start thanks to work. Stupid work! On our way and should be there by 6 or 7pm. Should be 3 or 4 people at the hotel by 4 so everyone get together and start the party. We'll be there soon.

Buckle up, I want to try something!

OP
OP
mmaterni

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone that came out this weekend. Big shout out to Nate for leading the way down our "easy" trails and to Jim and Billy for reminding me that just because you have a brand spanking new truck doesn't mean you won't give her hell!

It was awesome to meet some new people and get in some great wheeling. See you guys next time.9e7cfe9cf8dfa683ffef11e74d704660.gif
@upscrazy8 @TrailWhale @Striker

Buckle up, I want to try something!

Last edited: