Norra Trip???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Nimrod

Nimrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well that's even cooler!

I know some of the McMillins swept the course last year helping people out. Thought that might be fun with some fellow raptor peeps.

Fyermanbob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be racing NORRA. There are always lots of Raptors chasing and supporting so you won't be alone. Stop by and say hi if you get down there! '68 Ford F-100 in my avatar

KX250R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be racing NORRA. There are always lots of Raptors chasing and supporting so you won't be alone. Stop by and say hi if you get down there! '68 Ford F-100 in my avatar

Very cool, looking forward to seeing you down there. Should be alot of fun. I understand the course is not so rough. Love to talk to you about it sometime, we got the cage built last year and now are working on what we want to do with the shock setup.

Fyermanbob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very cool, looking forward to seeing you down there. Should be alot of fun. I understand the course is not so rough. Love to talk to you about it sometime, we got the cage built last year and now are working on what we want to do with the shock setup.
The NORRA race is the most fun you'll ever have off road racing! Very relaxed and great people. Your right, the course is not too rough, lots of graded power line or forest service type roads. Perfect for letting your Raptor run!

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Ill actually be in a newer race Tacoma.

The problem with norra for me is that it's the week after the Texas raptor run. Gotta see if I can swing that much time off...