Mojave Road

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor.camper

Reaction score
Hey guys - My brother and i will be setting out on the Mojave Road next week on a solo 1 Raptor cruise. Hate going solo, but we'll be prepared with all the essentials. I've read a bunch about the road, but if you've done the trail i'd love to hear from you. Recommend camp sites or special stops?? start from the east?

RangerRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A few of us just did this trip Memorial Day weekend. It was a great time. We camped in Nine Mile Cove next to Lake Mohave the first night then woke up the following morning and hit the dirt heading southwest toward the Mojave Road. There is a cabin along the trail that is open for people to stay in (first come/first serve) but I can't tell you where it is in an open forum. But if you are able to find it its a pretty nice place to stay the night.
A bunch of us are doing this trip again the last weekend in June. Hope its not too hot!

Safe travels
-Rob

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A few of us just did this trip Memorial Day weekend. It was a great time. We camped in Nine Mile Cove next to Lake Mohave the first night then woke up the following morning and hit the dirt heading southwest toward the Mojave Road. There is a cabin along the trail that is open for people to stay in (first come/first serve) but I can't tell you where it is in an open forum. But if you are able to find it its a pretty nice place to stay the night.
A bunch of us are doing this trip again the last weekend in June. Hope its not too hot!

Safe travels
-Rob

I wouldn't recommend arriving to Nine Mile Cove at 2AM at full throttle. The cove comes up quick around a short corner.

suckmyglock

Reaction score

Safe travels
-Rob

Was this the trip you guys went on?
23012302094_cd0a93031b_b.jpg