Midwest Raptor Track

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
We have a really awesome track planned out for the raptor guys that have really no place to run (i.e. Missouri, Kansas) and are curious as to how many people would be interested in running. Its a few miles per lap. Various terrains from wooded trails, hill climb, water crossings, and open high speed. Its all private land.
Track is in the Topeka, KS area.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's a great idea Cody! We need a cool landowner volunteer to make that happen in the DFW area so we could have somewhere to run

OP
OP
whtrapta

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
The track is currently being set up now, cutting trees, opening up fences and so forth. Not sure exactly when it will be up and ready to go but not long. Some short video and pics will be coming soon

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a lot of family that live up there with land. So I could probably make it as long as work doesn't interfere

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Looks like I'm going to have to make an excuse to go visit my sister in KS, it's an hour from her house to Topeka. If I'm ever in the Midwest count on me to visit the track.

OP
OP
whtrapta

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Its going to be really fun. Especially if it gets a little rain before! That climb muddy may not be possible so we are planning a way around if that happens.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its going to be really fun. Especially if it gets a little rain before! That climb muddy may not be possible so we are planning a way around if that happens.

This is another Raptor owners, families land. I started thinking about how every trail out there is for jeeps/modified suvs, and a lot of guys would enjoy this.

Legal disclaimer!!! Anyone who wants to run this "track" does so at there own risk! this is not an organized event! There will be a mandatory "donation" (small somewhere between $40-70 hopefully on the cheaper end) to compensate the landowner for letting us tear around on his land. Bbq dinner will be provided if there are enough people as well as porta-johns, regardless of how many people. The landowner has no problems letting people camp either. Super friendly guy, and i told him Raptor owners are the friendliest, most respectful, owners out there. More to come

There are enough rocks I think we should be ok, even if muddy. Just give it the skinny!